- 1 onion, Halved and peeled
- 3 garlic clove, Peeled
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 capsicum, green or red, seeds and stems removed, roughly chopped
- 200 g green beans, Stems removed, halved
- 250 g mushrooms
- 300 g Kale, Stems removed
- 1 cans red kidney beans, 400g tin
- 2 cans Tinned tomatoes, 400g tin, chopped or whole
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste, BCB
- to taste Parmesan cheese, Grated , to serve
- 500 g pasta, dry, Eg. Wholemeal penne
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic on bowl, chop for 5 seconds on speed 5, MC on. Scrape down sides.
2. Add oil. Saute for 5 minutes 100 degrees on speed 1, MC on. (While cooking, prep and wash vegetables).
3. Add all the vegetables and stock paste.
4. Cook 18 min, varoma temperature, speed 1, MC on.
5. (While this is cooking, cook your pasta on the stove).
6. Blend for 1 min speed 6, MC on.
Accessories you need
This was a hit with my fussy toddler with multiple allergies. Hope you enjoy it too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Frankie Recipe
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani