- 1 onion, Halved and peeled
- 3 garlic clove, Peeled
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 capsicum, green or red, seeds and stems removed, roughly chopped
- 200 g green beans, Stems removed, halved
- 250 g mushrooms
- 300 g Kale, Stems removed
- 1 cans red kidney beans, 400g tin
- 2 cans Tinned tomatoes, 400g tin, chopped or whole
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste, BCB
- to taste Parmesan cheese, Grated , to serve
- 500 g pasta, dry, Eg. Wholemeal penne
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic on bowl, chop for 5 seconds on speed 5, MC on. Scrape down sides.
2. Add oil. Saute for 5 minutes 100 degrees on speed 1, MC on. (While cooking, prep and wash vegetables).
3. Add all the vegetables and stock paste.
4. Cook 18 min, varoma temperature, speed 1, MC on.
5. (While this is cooking, cook your pasta on the stove).
6. Blend for 1 min speed 6, MC on.
Accessories you need
This was a hit with my fussy toddler with multiple allergies. Hope you enjoy it too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Hot Chilli Jam