- 1 onion, Halved and peeled
- 3 garlic clove, Peeled
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 capsicum, green or red, seeds and stems removed, roughly chopped
- 200 g green beans, Stems removed, halved
- 250 g mushrooms
- 300 g Kale, Stems removed
- 1 cans red kidney beans, 400g tin
- 2 cans Tinned tomatoes, 400g tin, chopped or whole
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste, BCB
- to taste Parmesan cheese, Grated , to serve
- 500 g pasta, dry, Eg. Wholemeal penne
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic on bowl, chop for 5 seconds on speed 5, MC on. Scrape down sides.
2. Add oil. Saute for 5 minutes 100 degrees on speed 1, MC on. (While cooking, prep and wash vegetables).
3. Add all the vegetables and stock paste.
4. Cook 18 min, varoma temperature, speed 1, MC on.
5. (While this is cooking, cook your pasta on the stove).
6. Blend for 1 min speed 6, MC on.
Accessories you need
This was a hit with my fussy toddler with multiple allergies. Hope you enjoy it too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Braised Jew Fish
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Tasty Tofu Patties