- 1 small can pineapple
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 120 g Butter
- 1/4 3/4 cup plain flour
- 1 egg
- 2 cups cooked sweet potatoes, (Prepare in Varoma)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or lemon essence
- 1 cup raw sugar
- pinch of salt
- coconut and raisins, if desired
Bake uncovered at 180 degrees C until brown on top.
Converted by Roslyn Teirney from recipe on p.6 of First Lady Cookbook 1978 - Grandma's Favourites, published by Columbia, South Carolina, branch of American Cancer Society.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Russian Meatloaf
- Varoma pumpkin & whisky bread & butter pudding
- Pumpkin Jam (Misti Kumra)
- Pumpkin and Lentil Dahl
- Hidden Vege Sorbet
- Creamed Cheese Bread Pudding using leftover fruitcake
- Poached Pumpkin with Sesame and Cloves
- Ginger Margarita Sorbet
- Gluten-free maple pudding
- Spiced Blueberry Mousse
- Kasha (Buckwheat with Mushrooms and Onions)