- 600 grams sweet potato
- 1 litre Boiling water
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese, Grated
- 3 egg yolks
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 400 grams plain flour
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 30 grams olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 spring onions
- 250ml Philly Cream for Cooking
- 1/2 tablespoon TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- 150 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Sage, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, Toasted
- sage leaves
1. Peel and chop sweet potato into 1-2cm cubes. (The smaller the pieces, the quicker they will steam). Add sweet potato to Varoma tray, and water to . Steam - Varoma temp, speed 2/15 minutes.
2. Empty water from . Allow sweet potato to cool slightly before adding to . Mix speed 5/10 seconds, scrape down sides and repeat.
3. Add parmesan, yolks and seasonings and mix speed 5/10 seconds.
4. Add flour and knead - 2 minutes. Note - if the dough is too sticky, add more flour and knead for 30 seconds more each time until it is a manangeable texture.
5. Turn out on a floured surface and divide into 4 portions. Roll each portion into a rope and cut into equal pieces. Shape each into a round and press with the back of a fork. Set aside.
1. Place tomatoes on a baking tray, sprinkle with salt and drizzle with oil, and bake for 10 minutes at 180deg. Keep warm.
2. Add oil, garlic and spring onion to and chop - speed 7/4 seconds. Then saute - Varoma temp, speed 1/3 minutes.
3. Add cream, stock, water and sage and cook - 100 deg, speed 2/5 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes. If they are still baking just add them later.
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and add gnocchi, removing with a slotted spoon when they float to the surface.
1. Add cooked gnocchi to and cook - 100 degrees, 2 minutes.
2. Spoon into serving bowls and garnish with pine nuts and extra sage.
3. Serve immediately.
Combining Gnocchi & Sauce
Grate your parmesan cheese first, when your bowl is dry and clean.
You can put sweet potato on both trays of the Varoma if you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Smashed Pea and Haloumi Fritters
- Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- Creamy Lemon Biscuit Bars
- Simply Delicious Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni
- Mexican Chicken and Corn Bake
- Kids in the Kitchen - White Chocolate and Apricot Easter Roughs
- Wholemeal Spelt (Refined Sugar Free) Banana and Coconut Loaf
- Simple Coconut Chicken Curry with Hidden Veggies for the Kids
- Easy & Delicious Christmas Brandy Custard
- Vegan - 10 second - Choc Mint Mousse (with peppermint essential oil)
- Natural Fruit Flavouring for Yoghurt (with added protein hit and free from refined sugar)
- Mini Cheesy Vegetarian Party Quiches
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls