- 1 onions, Quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 Capsicum, Cut into quarters
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning, Or to taste
- 1 can red kidney beans, Drained
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can Tomatoes 400g
- 1/4 can water
- 1 can Corn, Drained
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place onion capsicum and garlic in thermomix bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 6
2. Add oil and cook 4min/100/speed 2
3. Add taco seasoning and cook 1min/100/speed 1"Counter-clockwise operation"
4. Add beans, tomato paste, tomatoes and water 10sec/speed 5
5. Cook 10min/100/speed 1"Counter-clockwise operation"
6. Add corn
5. Scrap down sided, taste for seasoning and cook for a further 10min/varoma/speed1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
serve with rice or in tacos
Accessories you need
Can make it hotter by adding hot sauce or more chilli powder if you like. This is not spicy for kids, my two 4 year olds love it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Egg Free Mini Quiches
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites