- 1 onions, Quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Capsicum, Cut into quarters
- 20 g vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning, Or to taste
- 1 can red kidney beans, Drained
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can Tomatoes 400g
- 1 can Corn, Drained
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place onion capsicum and garlic in thermomix bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 6
2. Add oil and cook 4min/100/speed 2
3. Add taco seasoning and cook 1min/100/speed 1"Counter-clockwise operation"
4. Add beans, tomato paste, tomatoes and water 10sec/speed 5
5. Cook 10min/100/speed 1"Counter-clockwise operation"
6. Add corn
5. Scrap down sided, taste for seasoning and cook for a further 10min/varoma/speed1 "Counter-clockwise operation"
serve with rice or in tacos
Accessories you need
Can make it hotter by adding hot sauce or more chilli powder if you like. This is not spicy for kids, my two 4 year olds love it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Souffle - Spinach
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Butter Chickpeas by The Thermo Niche
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Peanut Bites
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Savoury Mince
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Thermomixtress' Favourite Savoury Mince Recipe
- Ham & Veggie Slice
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Melting Moments
- Veggie Fritters