- 200g rice
- bok choy, Chopped
- 2 carrots, Cut into julienne
- 100g broccoli, Cut into bite sized florets
- 2 tbs Coconut sugar
- 1 lime, Juiced
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 60g vegetable oil, (Omit if Oil free and replace with water)
- 2 tbs red curry paste, (Five Tastes brand is vegan)
- 100g water
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 400g coconut milk
- 100g Peanut Butter
- 1 Chickpeas (400g)
- 1 Cup firmly packed Basil leaves
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 900g of water in tm bowl, 200g of rice in basket. Place id on top.
- Chop carrots, broccoli and bok choy, place in the Varoma Tray.
- Cook rice and steam veggies at the same time 16 minutes/Varoma/speed 2.
- Place veggies and rice in Thermoserver. Empty water from tm bowl.
- Place onion in tm bowl. Chop 3 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides.
- Add vegetable oil and curry paste into the TM bowl and saute for 4 minutes/varoma/speed 1 MC off.
- Add coconut sugar, lime juice, soy sauce, water and coconut milk and cook for 4 minutes/varoma/speed 1 MC off.
- Insert Butterfly and add peanut butter, chickpeas and basil and cook for 2 minutes/Varoma/reverse + soft speed.
- Add chickpea mix to the steamed veggies and rice in the bowl, gently mix to combine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli