- 250 grams tofu, firm
- 1 onion
- 125 grams Passata
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place a small onion inot your Thermomix and chop speed 5 for 5 seconds. cook at 100c for 5 minutes , add Tofu and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5 add passata sauce or equivalent and cook for 10 minutes on 80 c.
Vegan scrambled Eggs
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Mega Bacon and Veal Cheesy Roll
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- Poppy Seed Dressing