- 100 grams mushrooms
- 1 can chick peas
- 800g can tomato
- 100 grams Sliced olives
- 1 tablespoon Mixed Herbs
- 1 tablespoon vege stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop mushrooms 3sec/sp4. Add olive oil and saute for 2 mins/100degrees/sp2. Add drained chick peas and half the tomatoes blend to desired consistancy. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 10mins/100degrees/sp2.
Cook spagetti according to packet you are using and quanitiy you need.
This is a great base you can add whatever veggies you would like. Onion and garlic (with the mushroom), Zuccini and carrot ( add the same time as chick peas)are also great but be aware of the maximum level in your bowl. Spices are also great
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Breakfast Beans
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread