- 400 g Pumpkln, cut into 4cm cubes
- 100 g Zuchini, cut into 4cm cubes
- 30 g olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, plus extra to sprinkle onto pumpkin & zucchini
- 2 Red onions, large, sliced into rings
- handful of English spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 qty short crust pastry (from everyday cookbook)
- 100 g danish feta
- 100 g full fat milk
- 100g Pouring Cream
- 2 eggs
1. Pre-heat oven to 180C. Grease a 23cm pie tin.
2. Place pumpkin and zucchini in a roasting pan and drizzle with half of the oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 20 – 30mins or until soft. Zucchini may need less time to cook.
3. Place onions, sugar and remaining oil to TM bowl and sauté for 28mins Varoma Reverse Speed 2. In the last 2mins add spinach through the hole of the lid whilst cooking so it becomes wilted. Set aside.
4. Line prepared tin with pastry and blind bake till golden brown. Spread caramelised onion and spinach over cooked pastry, crumble over feta and top with reserved pumpkin and zucchini.
5. Place milk, cream, eggs and salt to a clean TM bowl and mix for 10sec Speed 3.
6. Carefully pour over vegetable and feta base and bake for 40-50mins or until just set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal