- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1/2 head Cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 whole fresh red chilli, deseeded
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 400g tin chickpeas, with liquid
- 1/2 283g jar of Patak's Rogan Josh paste
- 100 grams baby spinach
- Coriander, natural yogurt, poppadums and rice or cous cous to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic & chilli in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6
2. Add olive oil and 1/2 MC of water and saute for 4 minutes at varoma temp on speed 1
3. Add rogan josh paste, pumpkin, cauliflower, coriander, chickpeas and liquid, one MC of hot water and cook for 18-20 minutes at 100 on reverse, speed soft, check if the pumpkin is cooked
4. Put spinach in the thermosaver and pour curry over the top. Mix and serve with rice and natural yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- onion sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Chicken noodle soup
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice