- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/4 butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1/2 head Cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 whole fresh red chilli, deseeded
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 400g tin chickpeas, with liquid
- 1/2 283g jar of Patak's Rogan Josh paste
- 100 grams baby spinach
- Coriander, natural yogurt, poppadums and rice or cous cous to serve
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, garlic & chilli in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6
2. Add olive oil and 1/2 MC of water and saute for 4 minutes at varoma temp on speed 1
3. Add rogan josh paste, pumpkin, cauliflower, coriander, chickpeas and liquid, one MC of hot water and cook for 18-20 minutes at 100 on reverse, speed soft, check if the pumpkin is cooked
4. Put spinach in the thermosaver and pour curry over the top. Mix and serve with rice and natural yogurt.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Misty Moos Dahl
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Hops biz zejt
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels