To make this Veg Sri Lankan Curry Recipe, Heat 3 tbsp of oil in an enormous container. Include the onions and cook until delicate and golden, around 10 minutes. Include the garlic and chilli and stew for 3 minutes, at that point mix in 2 tbsp of the Orient Asian Sri Lankan Curry Paste and turmeric and continue mixing until you begin to smell the flavours.
Include the coconut milk and stock and bring to a stew. Drop in the squash, cook for 4-5 minutes, at that point include the cauliflower and cook for 3-4 minutes. Include the beans and cook until simply soft.
To serve, heat another 2 tbsp of oil in a dish and fry the curry leaves and mustard seeds until they frazzle and start to pop. Pour over the curry and present with steamed rice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Paneer Frankie Recipe
- apple pie bliss balls
- Mexican Sandwich
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls