- 30 grams Parmesan Cheese Cubed.
- 1 bunches Mixed fresh herbs (of your choice)
- 1/2 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 grams oil
- 1 carrot, Roughly chopped
- 1 celery stalk, Roughly chopped
- 400 grams Pasta sauce or tin tomatoes
- 185 grams water
- 1 level tablespoon Veg Stock Concentrate
- 1 zucchini, Roughly chopped
- 400 grams butter beans
- 1 litre water
- 1 level tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon Veg Stock Concentrate
- 200 grams polenta
Set Aside Parmesan and herbs.
Put onion & garlic into bowl and chop speed 7 for 2 seconds.
Add carrot and celery and chop speed 5 for 2-3 seconds
Add oil and sauté on varoma temp, 3 minutes, speed 1
Add zucchini and chop speed 5 for 2-3 seconds
Add pasta sauce or tin tomatoes and veg stock concentrate with 185 ml of water and cook at 100 degrees for 15 minutes, speed soft, reverse.
Add drained can of butter beans and cook at 100 degrees for 5 mins, reverse, speed soft.
Once cooked set aside into thermoserver. Rinse bowl and add water, oil and veg stock concentrate , cook on 100 degrees, 7 mins , speed 1
Add polenta, cheese and herbs and cook 100 degrees, 10 mins, speed 4.
Serve cooked polenta into a bowl and top with bean stew.
Put Parmesan cheese and herbs into bowl & chop on speed 7 for 2 seconds
Extra polenta can be poured into a tin, left to set for at least an hour and then can be used as a base for pizza, meatballs or grilled or oven baked in chip into chips.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Jaffa Slice