- 500 g broccoli florets
- 400 g sweet potato, sliced
- 200 g peas
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 onions (medium), quartered
- 400 g coconut milk
- 500 g water
- 3 cm ginger fresh
- 1 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 30 g coconut oil or butter, cut into chunks
- 1 lemon, for Peel and Juice
- 10 g curry powder
- to taste Salt and pepper
Place onion, ginger and garlic into TM bowl. Chop 5 secs, spd 5
Add oil or butter and curry powder and saute 3 mins 100 degrees spd 1.
Tip - loosen paste from base of bowl with spatula to ensure paste mixes and doesnt burn.
Add coconut milk, TM stock and water and season with 3 strips lemon rind. Put lid in place and close.
Place broccoli, sweet potato and peas in Varoma dish. Put Varoma in place on top of bowl.
Cook for 15minutes, Varoma temp spd 1-2.
Season with salt pepper and lemon juice and serve as a main meal or side dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Blueberry yogurt muffins