- 2 slices bread
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 50 grams mushrooms, halved
- 1 stalk Celery, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 grams EVOO (olive oil)
- 10 grams thyme or mixed herbs, optional
- 100 grams Halloumi cheese
- 60 grams walnuts
- 60 grams Peacans
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 3 eggs
- 40 grams light soy sauce
- 100 grams light ricotta cheese
- Salt and pepper, (to taste)
- 3 sheets Puff pastry
Before starting - preheat oven to 210 degrees.
1) Place bread in and blitz 10sec/speed 10. Set aside.
2) Add onion, carrot, mushrooms, celery and garlic and chop 10sec/speed 7.
3) Scrape down and add EVOO. Saute 5min/Varoma/speed 1.
4) Add herbs, halloumi and nuts and oats. Blend 5sec/speed 6.
5) Add eggs, soy sauce, ricotta, reserved breadcrumbs and salt/pepper. Mix 20sec/speed 5.
1) Cut puff pastry in half.
2) Place filling mixture down centre of pastry.
3) Wrap edges of pastry together and press slightly to seal.
4) Place seam side down on a lined baking tray. Can baste with milk if wish.
4) Cook in pre-heated 210 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
5) Enjoy while hot! Yummy served on their own or can be served with your favourite dipping sauce.
Great way to get your vegetable intake as they are well concealed.
Score pastry sheets slightly before freezing. When slightly defrosted, slice score marks to make party size sausage rolls.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow