- 1 brown onion, small
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 grams zucchini
- 200 grams lettuce, butter, any kind will do
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 50 grams cream cheese, optional
Recipe is created for
1. Place brown onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
2. Add Zucchini, lettuce, water, stock, salt and pepper to bowl and cook 15 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
3. If using, add cream cheese now.
4. Blend 1 min speed 4 incresing slowly to speed 8.
5. Adjust seasoning to taste and serve.
This is based on the Zucchini Soup Recipe in the Basic Cookbook, so you can follow the recipe on th chip adding in the lettuce with the zucchini.
it makes about 1.5 litres
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Baby banana oatmeal