- 330 g Azuki Bean (Red Bean)
- 700 g water
- 190 g Mosses Sugar / Palm Sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Put the red bean and water in to the mixing bowl
3. After that, drain the cooked bean to the simmering basket.
4. Add half of the red bean water and molasses sugar / palm sugar to the mixing bowl, Cook 6 mins/100°C/SP1 to dissolve all the sugar into the water.
5. Add in drained red bean, blend wth 25s/SP8 - with this speed,the bean paste is not completely smooth. With a little chunky bean. which i prefer this bite. You can blend the bean till smooth , it is up to your preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style