- 1 Bunch basil
- 850 ML olive oil
- 2 level teaspoons sugar
24h 3minPreparation 24h 3minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- freeze the oil for 24 hours to keep the green colour in your oil .
- Place the all the ingredients in the thermomix bowl and blitz on speed 10 until smooth for 2 minutes . .
Accessories you need
Keep cool for longer shelf life , great on salads , pasta or simply with warm grilled bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna Smith’s Caramel Sauce
- Caramel Meringue tarts
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles