- 250 grams tomato sauce
- 50 grams bourbon
- 60 grams golden syrup
- 45 grams Vinger
- 1 level tablespoon Worcestershire
- 2 level teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 level tablespoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 level tablespoon mustard powder
- 1/4 level teaspoon pepper
- 1 heaped tablespoon lemon juice
Recipe is created for
add all ingredients to TM bowl
mix speed-5/10 seconds
then speed 10/3secs
Accessories you need
marinate meat for as long as possible cook on BBQ
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken