- 1 Beetroot, peeled
- 1 l lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 level teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Blend on speed 7 for 30 seconds or until smooth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Pumpkin Falafels
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Indian rice pudding
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Creamed Salmon Loaf