- 50 g Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 50 g sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 1/2 cm ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cm red chili, Seeds removed
- 2 tablespoon coriander
- 25 g brown sugar
- 250 g vegetable oil
- 4 chicken breasts, Cut into cubes, marinated in Cajun spices
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 200 g Roast cashews
- 120 g shaved parmesan, (optional)
- 1 package english spinach
- 2 Avocados
- 1/2 package Changs crispy noodles
Place all ingrediants into the Thermomix and blend for approx 30 seconds on speed 10 or until combined.
1. Cut the chicken into cubes and coat in cajun spices. Marinate for as long as desired
2. Bake the chicken for about 20 minutes in the oven on 180 degrees.
3. Assemble the salad but if not serving straight away leave out the noodles and cashews and toss through before serving.
If using preminced ginger, garlic, chili and coriander - measurements should be about 1/2 tablespoon each.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.