- 1 garlic cloves
- 3 pieces Lemon peel, No Pith
- 10 piece pickled capers, Drained
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 250 g Grapeseed Oil
- 1 pinches Sea salt, Ground, to taste
- 125 g parsley
- 2 egg yolks
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon juice, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic and lemon peel, parsley into mixing bowl and chop 10sec/sp8.
Scape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula. Repeat chopping.
Add capers, egg yolks, Dijon Mustard and lemon juice and mix 30sec/sp4.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Insert MC. Mix speed4 slowly pouring oil onto mixing bowl lid, let it drizzle through measuring cup into bowl until emulsify.
Approx 2-3 min.
Season with salt to taste then mix 1-2sec/sp 4.
- Transfer into container and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Garnish with Dill
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Crunchy Barbecue Salad
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Chicken and Veggie Patties
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise