- 3 red capsicums, Small, sliced into strips
- 150 g brown sugar
- 230 g balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, Finely Chopped
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in TMX bowl and cook at 100 deg speed 2 for 50 minutes. Simmer basket in place without measuring cup to prevent splashes.
Place on varoma temperature for an additional 10 minutes, speed 2 without simmering basket for increased evaporation of liquid.
Accessories you need
Recipe adapted and converted from SFI October 2002.
Serve relish over cream cheese on crackers with snipped chives.
It's also great with cold meats.
For a quick snack place cheddar cheese slices on cruskits and top with relish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze