- 2 centimetres Fresh Ginger Peeled
- 2 Carrots Peeled, Roughly Chopped
- 2 spring onions, White Part Only
- 230 grams Rice Bran Oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 115 grams rice wine vinegar
- 60 grams soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt and pepper, To taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grate the ginger on speed 9/ 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl.
- Add the carrots and spring onion and chop at speed 6 for 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl again.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process on speed 9 for 1 minute until smooth.
This dressing will keep for 2 weeks in the fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam