- 200 grams carrot, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 level tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-3 level tbsp oil, Mild flavour
- 130 grams cashew nuts, Raw unsalted
- 1-2 level tsp soy sauce, Or salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a small roasting pan with baking paper
- In a bowl, mix carrots, spices and oil to coat.
- Place carrots into roasting pan and in oven to roast for 20min
- Let carrots cool
- Boil jug of water and place cashews into mixing bowl.
- Cover cashews with boiling water and soak for 15min.
- Drain cashews using strainer.
- Add Cashews, Carrots and Soy Sauce to mixing bowl. Cover with lid and measuring cup.
- Blend for 5 sec, speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Repeat blend until desired consistency is reached.
To ensure it is gluten free, use gluten free soy sauce or salt.
Recipe adapted from mykidslickthebowl.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish