- 200 grams carrot, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/4 level tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-3 level tbsp oil, Mild flavour
- 130 grams cashew nuts, Raw unsalted
- 1-2 level tsp soy sauce, Or salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a small roasting pan with baking paper
- In a bowl, mix carrots, spices and oil to coat.
- Place carrots into roasting pan and in oven to roast for 20min
- Let carrots cool
- Boil jug of water and place cashews into mixing bowl.
- Cover cashews with boiling water and soak for 15min.
- Drain cashews using strainer.
- Add Cashews, Carrots and Soy Sauce to mixing bowl. Cover with lid and measuring cup.
- Blend for 5 sec, speed 9. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Repeat blend until desired consistency is reached.
Accessories you need
To ensure it is gluten free, use gluten free soy sauce or salt.
Recipe adapted from mykidslickthebowl.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts