- 40 grams parmesan, Cubed
- 40 grams pinenuts, Raw (not toasted)
- 1 bunch Celery, leaves only, Rinsed, dried and roughly chopped
- 10 grams Evoo
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste - optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place parmesan in TM bowl to grate for 5 seconds, speed 8.Place all other ingredients except for celery leaves in for 3 seconds, speed 7.5. Add celery leaves and chop for a further 5 seconds or til consistency is to your liking. Great mild flavour pesto or dip. Simple and quick way to use celery leaves.
Celery Leaf & Pinenut Pesto
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Feijoa Paste
- Aussie potato scallops
- Scallion chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese