- 40 grams parmesan, Cubed
- 40 grams pinenuts, Raw (not toasted)
- 1 bunch Celery, leaves only, Rinsed, dried and roughly chopped
- 10 grams Evoo
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste - optional
Recipe is created for
- Place parmesan in TM bowl to grate for 5 seconds, speed 8.Place all other ingredients except for celery leaves in for 3 seconds, speed 7.5. Add celery leaves and chop for a further 5 seconds or til consistency is to your liking. Great mild flavour pesto or dip. Simple and quick way to use celery leaves.
Celery Leaf & Pinenut Pesto
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce