- 40 grams parmesan, Cubed
- 40 grams pinenuts, Raw (not toasted)
- 1 bunch Celery, leaves only, Rinsed, dried and roughly chopped
- 10 grams Evoo
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste - optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place parmesan in TM bowl to grate for 5 seconds, speed 8.Place all other ingredients except for celery leaves in for 3 seconds, speed 7.5. Add celery leaves and chop for a further 5 seconds or til consistency is to your liking. Great mild flavour pesto or dip. Simple and quick way to use celery leaves.
Celery Leaf & Pinenut Pesto
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables