- 40 grams parmesan, Cubed
- 40 grams pinenuts, Raw (not toasted)
- 1 bunch Celery, leaves only, Rinsed, dried and roughly chopped
- 10 grams Evoo
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste - optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place parmesan in TM bowl to grate for 5 seconds, speed 8.Place all other ingredients except for celery leaves in for 3 seconds, speed 7.5. Add celery leaves and chop for a further 5 seconds or til consistency is to your liking. Great mild flavour pesto or dip. Simple and quick way to use celery leaves.
Celery Leaf & Pinenut Pesto
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad