- 140 grams coconut amino acids
- 75 grams Maple Syrup, pure, or Coconut Sugar
- 400 grams tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons Ground dried mustard
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Smokey Paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Add all ingredients to the mixing bowl.
Speed 6 for 10 seconds to combine.
Temp 100C for 20mins Speed 2
MC off with basket on top.
Replace MC blend speed 9 for 20 secs.
Accessories you need
Add more cayenne pepper if you like it spicy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Pate au Pistou
- Raulas beef burgers
- Raula’s Bazella
- Caesar salad dressing
- Low carb garlic sauce
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice