- 140 grams coconut amino acids
- 75 grams Maple Syrup, pure, or Coconut Sugar
- 400 grams tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons Ground dried mustard
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Smokey Paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Add all ingredients to the mixing bowl.
Speed 6 for 10 seconds to combine.
Temp 100C for 20mins Speed 2
MC off with basket on top.
Replace MC blend speed 9 for 20 secs.
Accessories you need
Add more cayenne pepper if you like it spicy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Pastie Slice
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff