- 100 grams datiles
- 600 grams onions, roughly chop
- 250 grams raisins
- 250 grams sugar
- 1 litre malt vinager
- 650 grams feijoas, wash feijoas, cut off blossom end.
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 tsp salt
1h 15minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place dates in mixing bowl, chop aprox. 20 seg/speed7.(till small).
Add onion chop 5 seg/speed 6.
Add all remain ingredients.
press turbo 5 times, till the mixture is chop finely.
Remove MC and replace basket on top of lead.
Cook for 60 minutes, 100 degrees,, speed 1-2.
Increase temperature to Varoma cook another 5 min,,speed 1-2 (aprox)
Place in to sterilsed jars.x
Chilean beast ever Feijoa with skin Chutney
Accessories you need
I love this recepe. First time i made it in the Thermomix, and really teist much, much, muuuuuuuuch, better that normal. You will just love it! Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls