- 1 onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 large green chillis
- 550 g fresh tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 90 g raw sugar
- 30 g white wine vinegar
- 20 g balsamic vinegar
- 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 3 pinches pepper, to taste
Place onion, garlic, green chillis and tomatoes in bowl.
Chop 5sec/sp 5.
Add olive oil, raw sugar, white wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Place simmering basket on top of lid instead of measuring cup.
Check that chutney has reduced down and isn't too watery. If it's too watery cook another 5min/100deg/sp2.
If you prefer your chutney mild, simply de-seed the chillis.
Made too much? You can store extra jars in a cupboard by following these instructions to seal a glass jar....
1. About 10mins before the chutney finishes cooking, pour boiling water into a glass jar.
2. When chutney is ready, pour the boiling water out of the jar and fill with hot chutney.
3. Screw the lid (metal lid only) on tight, tip the jar upside down and let it sit upside down until completely cooled.
4. The button seal should now be depressed, meaning the jar is sealed!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Cale's Crepes
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup