- 200 grams tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 20 grams Red jalepenos, (from jar)
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 grams Butter
- Half teaspoon chilli powder
- Half teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 400 grams Tinned tomatoes
- 150 grams sour cream
- 200 grams Cream Cheese Block
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
200g tasty cheese and 1 tablespoon cornflour into bowl, lid with MC 10secs/Speed 5 then set aside for later
Clove of garlic and 20grams red jalepenos 10secs/Speed 5 scrape down and then add 30grams butter and cook 2mins/Varoma/speed 1
Add half teaspoon chilli powder and half teaspoon cumin powder 1min/Varoma/speed 1
Add 400g tin tomatoes and cook 2mins/100degs/Speed 1
Finally add 150g sour cream, 250g cream cheese and tasty cheese (that was grated earlier) and cook 5 mins/90degs/speed 2
Transfer to 2 bowls (or can whizz up for 5secs/speed 5 if you prefer smoother
Accessories you need
This dip is amazing warm, but also great cold. I tend to split into two bowls and have one straight away warm and put other one in fridge for later!
i didn't have sour cream and used natural yoghurt and came out great too
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter