- 1 Garlic clove peeled
- 2 Fresh red chill's
- 1 teaspoon mexican seasoning, See recipe community for recipe
- 250 grams Grapeseed or other neutral oil such as macadamia oil
- 2 eggs, yolks and whites separated
- 1 heaped teaspoon Dijon mustard
- juice 1 lime
- pinch salt & pepper
Add garlic and chilli to mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 5.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add lime juice, egg yolks, mexican seasoning and dijon to bowl and mix 5 seconds speed 5.
Turn speed dial to speed 4 with mc in place gradually add the grapeseed oil to the lid of the thermomix bowl. This should be a slow drizzle.
It should take approximately 3 minutes to empty the all the oil to the tm bowl.
When all the oil has been added to the bowl and the mayonnaise has formed you may add the egg whites to the TM bowl one at a time. This will increase the volume of your dish and give you a fuller Aioli.
Chilli, garlic and lime aioli
Enjoy with KFC style chicken or Popcorn chicken bites or any grilled chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Ginger, Spinach and Almond Green Smoothie
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Strawberry, Chia and Kombucha Smoothie