- 1000 g Choko, peeled & roughly chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and quartered
- 2 Medium brown onions, peeled and quartered
- 75 grams Molasses or treacle
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 350 grams white vinegar
- 75 grams Naked ginger, finely chopped
- 75 grams raisins
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Choko, Apple and onions chop sp6, 10 seconds using spatula to help move ingredients
add molasses, salt, cayenne pepper, ground cloves, and vinegar. Cook 90 mins, 100 degrees, sp1, using simmering basket in place of MC
add ginger and raisins and mix 10 seconds, speed 2.5
Place chutney into glass jars with vinegar proof lids
when chutney has cooled, place in cool dark dry place for 2-3 month to allow maturity of flavours
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Traditional buttery mash potato