- 1 peeled lime, medium size, juicy
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 bunch coriander
- 120 g Roasted Cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt or Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 large garlic clove
8Recipe is created for
Wash coriander and remove roots.
Add lime, coriander, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper to Thermomix bowl, MC on and process sp 8 20 secs.
Add cashews and process turbo 3 sec approx 6 times until your desired consistency is reached (I scrape down sides each time)
This is a great accompaniment to fish, or can be used as a salad dressing. If you use as a salad dressing, add a little more oil at the end.
Additional cashews can be added for a chunker texture, add extra oil to loosen texture for a salad dressing. This is especially nice with steamed salmon.
I also love this as a dip.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Paw Paw Chutney
- Spelt Pizza with cured Salmon, avocado, cucumber and lemon drizzle sauce
- Sweet Orange Jam
- Green Mango Chutney
- Peppery cured salmon
- Tomato Passata
- Butter cake with passionfruit cream cheese icing
- Tuna Pasta
- Mango Macadamia Smoothie
- Creamy Mango Ice Cream Bars
- Chermoula marinade
- Sugar Cookies