- 50 g lemon, juice
- 120 g coriander, Leaf and stem
- 70 g onion, or half
- 1-2 to taste green chillis, fresh
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 g dessicated coconut, (optional)
- 100 g water
- 1 clove garlic
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion, coriander, lemon juice, and chillis in the TM bowl and chop 10 sec / speed 7.
2. Scrape down sides and repeat.
3. Add salt and sugar and blend 3 sec / speed 8. Repeat if required.
4. Refrigerate till served.
Accessories you need
It’s a great accompaniment as a dipping sauce for tikkas, samosa, koftas, and tastes great as a spread in kebabs, or sandwiches.
1. Yogurt base - Add 1 – 2 tbsp of this to 200g of yogurt to make a green dipping sauce.
2. Mint – for a fresher taste, add 100 g of mint leaves to this recipe in step 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam