- 160 g raw cashew nuts soaked and drained
- 60 g water
- 15 g Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp white wine or 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- to taste Salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and blend 7 sec/speed 6.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl, sample and season to taste. Blend for a further 3 sec/speed 6.
3. Serve and enjoy with crackers, on toast, with vegetable sticks, on top of pizza or stirred through your favourite pasta.
4. Keep in the fridge for up to 7 days - if it lasts that long.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Grape jelly
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth