- 2 clove garlic
- 50 grams Butter
- 200 gram Mushroom, Diced
- 250 grams thickened cream
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 to taste Salt and pepper
- 200 grams bacon, Diced
- 200 gram chicken breast, Diced
- 1 onion, white
- 4-6 Vol au Vent cases
- 1 --- Grated Parmesan Cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add onion and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add butter and saute for 2 minute at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes
at 100 degrees on speed 1.
Liighly cook bacon in a fry pan.
Add bacon, cream, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste and cornflour and cook for 5 minutes at 80 degrees on speed 1 - MC OUT.
Brown chicken in frypan.
Add creamy mixture to the frypan and stir in chicken on a low heat.
Spoon mixture into vol au vent cases and place on a tray in the oven for 15 minutes.
Serve warm with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top. (Can be served with Salad or Vegetables)
Can be served over grilled meat, with pasta or in a baked potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Variation Date lime cake