- 3 cloves garlic, (large de-cored)
- 40 grams Butter, (chopped)
- 1/8 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 50 grams vegetable stock, (clear stock)
- 65 grams sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine, (dry reisling)
- 1 heaped teaspoon lentils
- 1/3 teaspoon mustard, (Dijon)
- 1 dash salt & pepper, Seasoning to taste
Grind Lentils 1 minute 30 seconds speed 10. Put in MC inverted in lid for later
Chop garlic 5 seconds speed 5.
Add butter, chili flakes, saute 5 minutes, temperature Varoma, speed 1.
Add lentil flour, stir 5 seconds speed 5.
Start TM on speed 1, stir in vegetable stock, sour cream, dry white wine, mix for further 15 seconds.
Add mustard, cook 2 minutes, temperature Varoma, speed 1.
Season to taste.
Cook for 8 minutes, 100C on reverse, speed soft.
Pour into server and sit uncovered 3 minutes
Pour on steak/fish/chicken/chips/vegetables, garnish with small sprig parsley and enjoy.
clone of creamy garlic prawns
Creamy Garlic Sauce
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Mum's Mayo
- Risotto of Dried Fruits