- 300 g thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 12 raw peeled prawns
- 12 Raw squid rings
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon cornflour, As needed. Check sauce consistency and repeat mixing steps if needed more than once
Add parsley to bowl chop 10sec/speed 5. Remove and set aside.
Add garlic to bowl and chop 10sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat if neccesary.
Add butter and saute MC OFF 2mins/Varoma/Speed 2
Add cream and parsley and seafood, cook MC OFF and TM basket on lid 10 mins/100/ keeping watch that it doesn't boil over. taste and add salt and pepper if using. You can add the Butterfly if needed.
For a thicker sauce add 1 tsp of cornflour, mix 10 seconds/ / then cook 2 mins/100/. Repeat if necessary
Sauce for Surf and Turf or Reef and Beef.
I like to overdo it on the seafood, but you can remove it altogether and use on chicken, fish, vegetables.
The sauce needs to have turned yellow otherwise it's still cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers