- 150 grams Dates, no stones
- 200 grams cream cheese, Philadelphia
- 150 grams sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, To taste1
- 1 teaspoon Harissa paste, To taste
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, To taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put the dates and the garlic into the
6 seconds, speed 8.
Scrape down .
Now add all other ingredients into the .
10 seconds, speed 5-6.
Mix until it's a creamy consistency.
This is a dip which is sweet but has a great kick. Lovely with baguette or even to a nice BBQd piece of meat.
Accessories you need
You can add or reduce all the spices. Depending on your taste
If you don't have any Harissa paste, use Cayenne pepper or other chilli like flavours.
This dip can be prepared a day before eating it. Store in fridge and take out half an hour before eating.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Paella
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice