- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 jar jalapeños, Drained
- 1 jar Mild Salsa
- 2-3 tablespoons Mexican Chilli Powder
- 2 500g Blocks Kraft Cheese
- 500 g Low Fat Sour Cream
- 100 g full cream milk
- 1 tomato, Quartered
- 1 Large Handful of fresh Coriander
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and garlic into TM and blitz on speed 9 for 10-15 secs
Add jalapenos and blitz for another 5 secs speed 9
Add butter and heat on varoma temp speed 4 for 3 minutes to sauté
Dice the cheese and add to TM bowl with all other ingredients and cook on 90 degrees speed 3-4 for 10-15 minutes
Serve Immediately with corn chips
Always taste to see the flavour… might need more jalapenos and chilli powder
Dip will thicken upon cooling.
Freezes really well too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers