- 1 level tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 level tablespoon Fenugreek seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 chillies, red fresh, diced
- 4 tomatoes, quarters
- 180 grams sultans
- 1 green capsicum Large, diced seeded
- 2 onions, halved
- 100 grams macadamia nuts
- 20 cloves whole
- 20 grams olive oil
- 100 grams white wine vinegar
8min 100 degrees speed 1 roast then mill seeds 1 minute speed 9
add rest of ingredeants dice 20 seconds speed 6
add olive oil and white wine viniger
20minutes 100 degrees spoon
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Crayfish Cob Loaf
- Variation Spinach & Ricotta Rolls
- Spinach & Ricotta Rolls
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- Never try another hummus again!
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Fennel soup
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini