- 500 g mushrooms, the bigger they are, the meaty they taste
- 60 g Butter, make your own!
- 2 sprigs Thyme, leaves only, can use dried
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 orange zest
- 40 g Port
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
brush dirt off mushrooms. Chop in 3 batches, turbo for half second.
Add 60g butter, thyme, salt and pepper. cook 6 mins / sp 1 /90oC.
Add orange zest and port. cook for further 1 min / sp 1 / 100oC. Add more salt if required.
Blend 1 min / sp 7. place in ramekins, allow ot cool and serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter