- 1 can baby beetroot
- 65 gram Greek yogurt
- 5 gram olive oil
- pinch ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cummin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Drain the tin of baby beetroot. You can discard the juice.
- Add baby beets, 30 grams of the yogurt, all spices and salt to bowl and mix 3 seconds/speed 5.
Scrape down the bowl and add the remaining yogurt and olive oil. Mix 3-5 seconds/speed 5.
Repeat this step if you prefer a smoother dip.
- Serve with biscuits or vege sticks and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Onion gravy