- 1 garlic bulb
- 3 heaped tablespoon salt
- 1 litre olive oil
- 1 Bunch thyme
- 1 Bunch rosemary
- 1 Bunch Oregano
- 5 grams black peppercorns
- 2 Red onions
- 2 bay leaves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients in the thermomix bowl and blitz on speed 6 ."Closed lid" "Counter-clockwise operation" .
- Add oil and place in a sealed jar .
Accessories you need
Use for everything to add flavour, cooking , marinating i use this as a base to start any hearty dish or casserole. It's so convenient just to have in a kilner jar in the fridge , the flavour gets better and better with time . !!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Loaded Nutella Cookies
- Washing Powder - borax and soap free
- Coconut Crispies
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- Sourdough Banana Bread
- Laksa Penang
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Paleo Granola
- Thermomixtress' Chunky Guacamole
- Mushroom and Mascarpone Tart
- Tanias Scones