- 1 glaric clove
- 100 g red capsicum
- 80-100 g red onion
- 2-3 banana chillies, deseeded
- 3 firm tomatoes, deseeded
- 4 tbsp coriander
- 1/2 fresh lime juice
- extra virgin olive oil to drizzle, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic in bowl and CHOP 2-3 sec / speed 6
Add capsicum, chilli and onion CHOP 2 sec / speed 6
Add tomato. corriander and lime juice CHOP 1 sec / speed 6
Drain excess liquid if required
season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil
serve with corn chips
to make salsa
Can use basil or mint instead of corriander.
Can use lemon juice instead of lime, but lime is nicer.
Use as dip or as an accompliment.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade