- Small bunch fresh Parsley
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 shallots/spring onions
- 250 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp yoghurt, or 10–20 g Milk (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place parsley, garlic and shallots/spring onions into TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix for 20 seconds (or until desired consistency is achieved) on speed 4–5. Ensure no lumps of cheese are left.
More yoghurt or milk can be used to achieve desired consistency. If lumps of cheese remain, scrape the sides of the bowl with spatula, add more liquid then process for a further 10 seconds.
Other users also liked...
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon