- Small bunch fresh Parsley
- 1 small clove garlic
- 2 shallots/spring onions
- 250 g cream cheese
- 2 tbsp yoghurt, or 10–20 g Milk (optional)
Recipe is created for
Place parsley, garlic and shallots/spring onions into TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix for 20 seconds (or until desired consistency is achieved) on speed 4–5. Ensure no lumps of cheese are left.
More yoghurt or milk can be used to achieve desired consistency. If lumps of cheese remain, scrape the sides of the bowl with spatula, add more liquid then process for a further 10 seconds.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen