- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 4 sprigs basil
- 2 spring onions, white and green parts
- 2 anchovies
- 280 grams yoghurt
- half --- lemon, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1 Avocado, flesh only
- 125 grams sour cream
- 1 clove garlic
8Recipe is created for
Place parsley, basil, garlic, spring onion and anchovies into TM and chop for 5 sec/speed 9.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add yoghurt, lemon juice, EVOO, avocado and sour cream. Blend for 20 sec/ speed 6.
Season to taste with sea salt and/or an extra squeeze of lemon juice if desired.
Green Goddess Dressing
This dressing is smooth and bright and pairs well with green, leafy salads.
It is also extremely lovely drizzled over grilled chicken or prawns.
To serve as a dip with vegetables, add an additional 125g of sour cream to thicken. If a thinner dressing is required, add up to 50g of water to step 2.
Please enjoy the variations and the nourishing, delicious taste!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw