- 3 egg yolks
- 230 g Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 2 level teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 level teaspoons salt
- 1/2 level teaspoons Dijon mustard
- pepper, black, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into the bowl
- Insert lid and cup
- Set to 8min, 90 degrees, speed 3
- Once complete, keep stirring on speed 1 until ready to serve
- Can be stored in fridge in airtight jar and reheat as required for up to 3 days.
Can add a sprinkle of paprika in the last few seconds of cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.