- 150 g Roasted Hazelnuts, natural, or roasted
- 190 g milk chocolate
- 10 g Cocao powder
- 90 g coconut oil
- 200 g cream, full cream
Recipe is created for
- If the hazelnuts are not roasted, first roast and skin them. Preheat the oven to 200C. Spread hazelnuts in oven tray and roast , around 5-10minutes.OR until skins are blistered and brown.
- Remove hazelnuts from oven and wrap in a clean tea towel to sweat the skins. Once cool, rub the skins off.
- Put hazelnuts in the bowl and mill for 10s / Speed 8. Add chocolate and smash for 1oSec / Speed 8.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook for 6 Min / 50'C / speed 5.
Blitz together for 1 Min / Speed 9. Pour into sterile jars and allow to cool to room temperature without the lids.
Once room temperature, place lids on containers, and store in the fridge for two to three weeks.
I serve this on crackers without butter and it is delicious.
It is also yummy when warmed slightly for an ice cream or dessert sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Creme Fraiche TM6 Fermentation Mode
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Low carb garlic sauce
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- Low carb fathead dough