- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 can Chickpeas, organic and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste, optional
- 2-3 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 --- small clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini, unhulled
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Water as needed
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Hemp seeds and garlic clove into bowl 4 sec speed 7
Scrape down sides and repeat
Add remaining ingredients 10-15 seconds speed 5
Garnish with Sweet Paprika
Accessories you need
Can eat with freshly cut vegetable sticks or use as a spread on your next salad wrap
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter