- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 can Chickpeas, organic and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste, optional
- 2-3 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 --- small clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon tahini, unhulled
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Water as needed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Hemp seeds and garlic clove into bowl 4 sec speed 7
Scrape down sides and repeat
Add remaining ingredients 10-15 seconds speed 5
Garnish with Sweet Paprika
Accessories you need
Can eat with freshly cut vegetable sticks or use as a spread on your next salad wrap
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low carb fathead dough
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese