- 600 grams cream, chilled
- 100 grams macadamias, pulverised
- 60 grams honey
Blitz macadamia nuts on speed 7 for 5 seconds and set aside.
Make butter as per EDC page 12.
Add all ingredients into thermomix and blend on speed 2 for 30 seconds.
Store in fridge for up to 2 weeks. Great on pancakes, muffins, scones and toast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Basic Baleada
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- New York Baked Cheesecake