- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 lime rind, finely grated
- 20 g oil
- 200 g Chilli, seeds removed, birdseye or thai chillis
- 3 tomatos, quarted
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 20 g rice vinegar
- 20 g palm sugar, or raw sugar
- 1/2 tsp hot paprica
- 1/4 tsp tumeric
- 1/4 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1/2 lime juice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic to TM. Chop 3 sec/speed 7 & scrape down
2. Add lime rind, coriander and oil and saute 20 sec/veroma/speed 1. Scrape to center and saute 20 sec/veroma/speed 1
3. Add chilli, tomatos, fish sauce, vinegar, sugar, paprica, tumeric and lime juice and chop 15 sec/speed 9. Scrape down sides and cook 7 min/veroma/speed 2
4. Blend 15 sec/speed 10
Hot Chilli Sauce
Add more tomato and less chilli for a milder sauce. Or choose a milder chilli veriety.
Adjust Blending/chop time for a smoother or chunkier sauce
I like to use 100g of Habanero chillis, 50g Thai chillis and 50g of Cayenne chillis
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Passionfruit marshmallow dark chocolate slice.
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Nutty Caramel Bliss Balls
- Jan's Butter Chicken
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Chinese samosa